Monday, July 16, 2012

Getting back on that horse


It's been a few months since I last updated the blog, and I'm back in Sweden now. Did some odd jobs here and there the first month and managed, the second month, to score a gig as windsurfing instructor in the middle of Stockholm. This job honestly is the most fun I've ever had while getting paid in my whole life. I also happened to get a job from the same dude who hired me as an app developer.

Which is why I'm writing again, because after the initial burst of energy and development, getting further than I ever dreamed both with my own app and with the app I've been requested to make, I'm slowing down to a stop. Mostly what makes me so lazy is the fact that I'm working like 6 days a week and thinking that I shouldn't have to do anything else.

But what about the fun of developing? Is it gone? I need to find my spark again, and I think I'm gonna set a goal for myself to publish my own app on the app store by the end of July.

Final deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment