Saturday, April 28, 2012

Masters of Diving



And just like that, it was done.

Me and Aziz, the lead-singer of the local Malay band that played on the island sat on the bottom buddy breathing and struggling to get all of our tanks and gear in place while the instructors did their very best to mess up every single detail of our gear. Luckily both me and Aziz are pretty chilled out, so within 45 grueling minutes we managed to get all our gear switched and put in place properly. A fist bump later we head up and boom; we are dive masters.

It's been an incredible couple of months here in Borneo and I feel spoiled rotten to the core for being able to do this. But above all I feel very, very grateful.

And as for my app, I've managed to get every functionality I needed in order to release it on the app store working as I needed it to. So I'd say another month before I can really feel confident enough that Apple won't outright reject me.

It's gonna be so nice to finally get home and see my family, my girlfriend and my cozy room...

No comments:

Post a Comment