Saturday, February 25, 2012

This is the plan

For the coming 2 months.

This Tuesday, I'm getting on a plane headed for Thailand.
Why Thailand?
Let me tell you why Thailand:

A couple of years ago I went to China. Hated it. I mean I hated it so much that when the bus stations refused to sell me bus tickets I went and bought a bicycle and biked it all the way down to Bangkok.

So this bicycle has a great deal of sentimental value to me, HOPEFULLY I can ship it home during my 5 days wandering around in that strange city.

Then on to dive shops!
I've got to stock up on the following:

  • Dive computer
  • Titanium knife
  • Pointy metal stick
  • Colorful underwater balloon
  • 360° Compass
Why you might ask?

Because come March 7th, I will be diving and app programming here:


Until May 1st.

I know you hate me.
It's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment